Event has ended
Please join us for a live, interactive, 90-minute webinar to learn how to leverage advanced Orion® Platform features to improve alert notifications at your organization. We’ll review and demonstrate how features like node status, custom properties, and groups can be used to help refine alerting. We’ll explore best practices and tips for alerting, including suggestions and resources to help improve alert detail and reduce noise.
We’ll present and demonstrate advanced alerting topics, including alert management, baselines and thresholds, capacity planning, alert escalations, complex alert conditions, defining object dependencies, and viewing past alerts.
Register and attend this webinar to learn about:
- Setting up and managing alerts
- Leveraging advanced alerting features to improve alert detail and reduce noise
- Using enhanced node status and thresholds to trigger alerts
- Creating custom properties and applying them to alerts and groups
- Using alerts to ensure a persistent issue is present
Please join us for the live webinar presented by a SolarWinds government and education sales engineer. Schedule conflict? Sign up to get a copy of the slides and access to the on-demand presentation after the webinar.
When and Where
Start Time:Dec 18, 2019 1:00 PM CST (America/Chicago)
End Time:Dec 18, 2019 2:30 PM CST (America/Chicago)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- danielle.rogers (Owner)