Event has ended
Join us for Part II of our webinar series to learn how SolarWinds can help your organization reduce ransomware attacks. We will explore the use of status, thresholds, and alerts to help identify threats; offer suggestions for leveraging notifications, baselines, vulnerability management, and access rights management to help reduce threats; and provide tips for responding to threats.
We will discuss using status, thresholds, and alerts to help identify threats. Demonstrations will include using baselines to define what’s normal and setting thresholds to generate alerts when deviations are detected. Networks and systems frequently introduce vulnerabilities, and we will show how network configuration management and system patching can be used to reduce threats and improve compliance. Access rights management helps by analyzing user access to services and file servers to help protect against threats. Automation can improve responsiveness, and we will present how our products can help revert configuration changes or provide active responses to threats.
Registerhttps://solarwinds.adobeconnect.com/emnr356tzuzb/event/registration.html?campaign-id=Thwackand attend this webinar session to learn how SolarWinds® tools can help you:
- Leverage status data to produce customized NOC views and reports
- Build baselines, establish thresholds, and configure alerts to help detect anomalies
- Leverage automated network configuration tools to deploy standardized configurations, detect out-of-process changes, audit configurations, and even correct violations
- Discover patch statuses as well as Microsoft® (and other third-party application) vulnerabilities
- Detect, track, and compare system and application configuration changes to confirm changes, even when systems are off-line
- Leverage access rights management to understand and act on high-risk access
- Utilize active responses to
Please join us for Part II of our Reducing Ransomware Attacks webinar series with SolarWinds government sales engineers. Schedule conflict? Sign up to get a copy of the slides and access to the on-demand presentation after the webinar.
When and Where
Start Time:Nov 14, 2019 1:00 PM CST (America/Chicago)
End Time:Nov 14, 2019 2:00 PM CST (America/Chicago)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- nataliefarver (Owner)