Event has ended
Join us for a live, interactive government and education webinar on successfully migrating your organization’s applications to the cloud. We’ll start with a discussion about moving your applications to the cloud, with considerations such as application portability and existing infrastructure. Before migrating applications to the cloud, it’s important to understand system, application, and database performance. You’ll also need to understand the aggregated requirements of your virtual environments. Once migration is complete, it’s critical to keep an eye on application performance to support troubleshooting and resolve any user impacts.
We will review and discuss migrating your apps to the cloud and demonstrate how SolarWinds® Server & Application Monitor (SAM), Virtualization Manager (VMAN), and Database Performance Analyzer (DPA) can help support your organization’s migration plans.
Register for and attend this webinar to learn how SolarWinds can help you:
• Understand application monitoring challenges for hybrid and multi-cloud environments
• Get a unified view of application performance regardless of where they are deployed
• Leverage SAM’s API integrations to monitor AWS® and Azure® environments
• Deploy custom Windows® and Linux® agents to monitor hybrid or private cloud applications
• Leverage out-of-the-box templates to monitor hundreds of applications, including SaaS applications like Microsoft® Office 365®
• Leverage DPA to monitor all your databases—on-premises, virtualized, and in the cloud
We invite you to participate in this live, interactive webinar with SolarWinds Government and Education Sales Engineers. Schedule conflict? Sign up anyway to get a copy of the slides and access to the on-demand presentation after the webinar.
When and Where
Start Time:Aug 29, 2019 10:00 AM CST (America/Chicago)
End Time:Aug 29, 2019 11:00 AM CST (America/Chicago)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- nataliefarver (Owner)