Event has ended
Join us for this demo-centric session and learn how SolarWinds® AppOptics™ integrates with SolarWinds Loggly® and Papertrail™ to make troubleshooting applications easier with auto-instrumentation, end-to-end tracing, request-level details, and searchable trace IDs.
Troubleshooting an error in an application can be extremely time-consuming, especially in a complex microservices or hybrid IT environment. With each function, process, host, container, and service generating its own logs, it can be difficult to see which event messages are relevant.
Now there’s an easier way. With the integration of SolarWinds AppOptics with Loggly and Papertrail, you can now leverage powerful out-of-the-box application performance management (APM), distributed tracing, and log management.
Join us and see first-hand how to:
- Move quickly from a distributed trace to the relevant logs
- Leverage a shared trace ID to search events
- Spot patterns across interconnected services and events
- Monitor the entire application down to the request level
- Use detailed trace information that identifies latency down to individual service requests
When and Where
Start Time:Jul 18, 2019 11:00 AM CST (America/Chicago)
End Time:Jul 18, 2019 12:00 PM CST (America/Chicago)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- maisiesackett (Owner)