Event has ended
Please join us for a live, interactive webinar to learn how to reduce the time and cost of IT operations and advance your modernization efforts to help improve your agency’s FITARA scorecard. Achieving these objectives starts with consolidating your IT monitoring and management tools, which lowers costs, increases automation, and increases visibility over your infrastructure.
Having a unified monitoring solution provides a single pane of glass to your NOC which improves troubleshooting and automation and saves time for modernization planning and execution. Network and systems performance data helps you to prioritize what to modernize, and what to leverage the cloud for. It’s also important to monitor issues that arise during and after these transitions, to understand and minimize impacts.
One of our government sales engineers will review modernization details and demonstrate how to leverage performance monitoring tools to improve your FITARA scorecard. We will discuss why agencies should consolidate their IT tools and show how SolarWinds products can be used to support successful modernization efforts.
Register and attend this webinar to learn:
- Basic steps of modernization and consolidation
- How consolidated IT tools increase visibility and provide a unified view of your infrastructure
- How monitoring and management tools provide the data to improve modernization decisions and help improve your FITARA scores
- SolarWinds® network management products help with device discovery, utilization rates, tracking, and bandwidth utilization
- Network Configuration Manager (NCM) helps automate device configuration for new or redeployed devices
- Server & Application Monitor (SAM) helps map dependencies and understands server and application performance to facilitate modernization
- SAM also monitors apps in the cloud to provide a unified view of your apps
- Virtualization Manager (VMAN) offers recommendations based on VM performance data
Schedule conflict? Sign up to get a copy of the slides and access to the on-demand presentation after the webinar.
When and Where
Start Time:Jul 23, 2019 10:00 AM CST (America/Chicago)
End Time:Jul 23, 2019 11:00 AM CST (America/Chicago)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- danielle.rogers (Owner)