Event has ended
Please join us for a live, interactive webinar to learn how to leverage automation to improve responsiveness to IT threats and help your organization comply with cyber security regulations, mandates, and policies. Attend this webinar to learn about SolarWinds products that can provide automated responses and how they can be leveraged to help reduce reaction times and improve your organization’s security posture.
SolarWinds government and education Sales Engineers will review and demonstrate automation features of Network Configuration Manager (NCM), Security Event Manager (SEM), formerly Log & Event Manager, NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA), and Log Analyzer (LA), and how they can be used to help improve governmental and organizational compliance. We will also review how our API can be used to integrate with other applications to support organizational objectives.
During this interactive webinar, you’ll learn:
- How NCM detects out-of-process configuration changes, audits configurations, and even corrects violations
- How SEM provides cross-platform event processing, notification, and remediation
- How to configure SEM rules and active responses to meet your organization’s security objectives
- How NTA supports port 0 monitoring and how it can alert on flow traffic thresholds per protocol
- How LA provides real-time log streaming and visualization to help identify the root cause and reduce troubleshooting
- How to push and pull data leveraging the Orion® Platform API and utilize the OrionSDK and SWQL to sync between external applications and tools
Schedule conflict? Sign up to get a copy of the slides and access to the on-demand presentation after the webinar.
When and Where
Start Time:Jun 25, 2019 10:00 AM CST (America/Chicago)
End Time:Jun 25, 2019 11:00 AM CST (America/Chicago)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- danielle.rogers (Owner)