Event has ended
Please join SolarWinds and customer Jamison C. (J.C.) Jennings, Visibility Systems Engineer for Salient CGRT, for a live, interactive federal webinar to discuss the SolarWinds solution being used at the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). J.C. will review how the VA monitors its infrastructure, and present lessons learned, use cases, and best practices.
Attend this webinar to learn about:
- The VA’s SolarWinds implementation, including 14 instances, with 100+ pollers, monitoring 60,000+ nodes, with 267,000+ interfaces, and 191,000+ volumes
- Using SolarWinds Enterprise Operations Console to consolidate visibility for the NOC
- The VA’s use of automated configuration management to backup 21,000+ nodes, and its use of an active/active instance for continuous IP monitoring
- Lessons learned and use cases for enterprise customers
- J.C.’s suggested best practices on evolving your monitoring practices and why it’s important to keep learning
About the speaker:
J.C. Jennings is a 25-year IT veteran and SolarWinds Certified Professional. He provides technical expertise and vision directly to the NOC Network Management Systems team. He is responsible for the support, design, implementation, and monitoring of network management systems used by the VA-NOC in managing the VA’s enterprise network, systems, and applications.
Schedule conflict? Sign up and get a copy of the slides and access to the on-demand presentation after the webinar.
When and Where
Start Time:May 23, 2019 10:00 AM CDT (America/Chicago)
End Time:May 23, 2019 11:00 AM CDT (America/Chicago)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- danielle.rogers (Owner)