Event has ended
SolarWinds is proud to be a sponsor of this upcoming Digital Government Institute Webcast. Details on the upcoming webinar and how to register are below.
Digital Government Institute Webcast: Finding Balance between IT Modernization and Security
Thursday, August 23, 2018, 2:00 p.m. ET –Register Now!
Join us for a live, interactive webinar on how to keep Federal Government security policies and measures in balance throughout agency modernization initiatives. Continuing to enforce and report on security measures, while undergoing significant infrastructure transitions, can be difficult. In this webinar, two leading government and industry subject matter experts will share tips and best practices to help achieve agency modernization objectives without sacrificing security.
The presenters will discuss how to identify vulnerabilities and threats, and improve infrastructure compliance during transitions. They will also review how to reduce risk by improving compliance training, share how to implement the right network and systems management products to improve IT asset discovery, and explain how to use network visibility to help agencies make informed decisions.
Register today and get ready to learn how to:
- Leverage infrastructure data to make informed decisions
- Optimize infrastructure based on performance metrics and trends, and produce capacity reports
- Utilize a consolidated dashboard for improved visibility to IT infrastructure
- Leverage configuration and log management tools to mitigate risk and improve compliance
- Improve staff security training and exercises to reduce risk
- Paul Parker, Chief Technologist - Federal and National Government, SolarWinds
- Charles Sun, IPv6 Guru and Thought Leader, IoT Top Influencer, Columnist for Homeland Security Today
Note: Charles Sun will be speaking in his personal capacity for this event and the views presented are only personal opinions and they do not necessarily represent those of the U.S. Government.
When and Where
Start Time:Aug 23, 2018 1:00 PM CST (America/Chicago)
End Time:Aug 23, 2018 2:00 PM CST (America/Chicago)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- danielle.rogers (Owner)