Event has ended
In this webcast, we’ll provide you with an overview of the benefits of integrating Web Help Desk® with products on the Orion® Platform.
Web Help Desk directly integrates with SolarWinds® network management and server monitoring tools, enabling you to automatically convert network and server node failure, device/interface performance and configuration issues, and critical application faults directly into help desk tickets.
We’ll showcase how the integration of Web Help Desk with SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM), Network Configuration Manager (NCM), and Server & Application Monitor (SAM) allows you to:
- View and use Web Help Desk from NPM, NCM, and SAM web consoles
- Create a link to Web Help Desk from network, server, or application node details view
- Create Web Help Desk tickets automatically for alerts and node issues detected in NPM, NCM, and SAM
- Configure Web Help Desk ticket assignment and routing, based on SolarWinds custom node prop
- Have traceability for tickets and create historical documentation
We encourage you to invite anyone who could benefit from this educational webinar. As a bonus for participating, we’ll be giving away five $20 Amazon Gift Cards* during our webinar.
You can also download a free 14-day, fully functional trial and follow along during our session.
When and Where
Start Time:Feb 14, 2018 11:00 AM CDT (America/Chicago)
End Time:Feb 14, 2018 12:00 PM CDT (America/Chicago)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- tyler.dolezal (Owner)