Federal Webinar: IT Modernization and Consolidation Solutions
Thursday, January 25, 2018, 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. ET –Register Now!
Join us for a live, interactive Federal Government webinar on modernizing and consolidating agency infrastructure to help meet your agency’s objectives, including migrating systems to the cloud. In this webinar, you’ll learn how SolarWinds® network and systems management products can help with IT asset discovery, provide visibility to help you make informed decisions on consolidating infrastructure, optimize existing data centers, prepare for cloud migrations, and set the stage for cloud and shared services.
Register for and attend this webinar to learn how SolarWinds can help you:
- Conduct IT asset discovery to keep track of your dynamic network
- Collect network device, topology, system, application, and database performance data to make informed decisions
- Identify server candidates for virtualization and monitor application performance
- Optimize VMs based on performance metrics and trends and produce capacity reports
- Utilize a consolidated dashboard to provide improved visibility to IT infrastructure
- Utilize agents, application templates, and APIs to monitor cloud and shared services and maintain visibility and monitoring
We invite you to participate in this live, interactive webcast with SolarWinds Federal Systems Engineers.
Schedule conflict? Sign up anyway to get a copy of the slides and access to the on-demand presentation after the webcast.
When and Where
Start Time:Jan 25, 2018 10:00 AM CST (America/Chicago)
End Time:Jan 25, 2018 11:00 AM CST (America/Chicago)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- danielle.rogers (Owner)