Event has ended
Federal Webinar: Orion® Platform Maintenance Tips for Smooth Holidays
Tuesday, December 5, 2017 , 11:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m. ET –Register Now!
Please join us for a live, interactive Federal webinar to review Orion Platform maintenance best practices to help ensure that your monitoring platforms are updated and you are able to effectively support your staff, especially with shifting roles during the holiday season. Having enough visibility and information allows on-duty IT staff to efficiently troubleshoot and solve problems without additional staff support.
During this 90-minute interactive webinar, you will learn about:
- Leverage Network Sonar Wizard to discover new devices on your network so everything is being monitored
- Run Orion Diagnostic and Poller Checker tools to confirm platform settings, verify device polling information, and confirm server response times
- Leverage Universal Device Poller to create custom pollers (SNMP walk)
- Configure alert thresholds and customize topology and dependency-aware alerts to reduce alerting
- Establish baselines to help IT staff understand normal operations and identify anomalies
- Conduct capacity planning and trending to avoid shortages
- Confirm that your Custom Properties are configured properly and create dynamic and static groups
- Configure your NOC View and Dashboard to display the most important information in your environment
- Leverage Network Atlas and topology data to update platform maps to support your staff in visualizing issues
- Configure and update role-based access so on-duty IT users have needed rights
Schedule conflict? Sign up anyway and get a copy of the slides and access to the on-demand presentation after the webcast.
When and Where
Start Time:Dec 5, 2017 10:00 AM CST (America/Chicago)
End Time:Dec 5, 2017 11:30 AM CST (America/Chicago)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- danielle.rogers (Owner)