Event has ended
Federal Webinar: Optimizing Data Center Operations and Preparing for Consolidation
Wednesday, May 24, 2017, 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. ET –Register Now!
Join us for a live, interactive Federal Government webinar on optimizing data center operations and management, and preparing for data center consolidation. In this webinar, you’ll learn how SolarWinds monitoring software can be used to gain visibility into your data center operations. With this visibility, agencies can gain insights to aid in consolidation of inefficient infrastructure, optimize existing facilities, and take better advantage of cloud and shared services. SolarWinds products can also help you cost-effectively achieve your agency’s virtualization, server utilization, and monitoring targets.
Register and attend this webinar to learn how SolarWinds can help you:
- Achieve cost savings by optimizing and tuning existing data center and IT infrastructure
- Improve data center operations by deploying consolidated dashboards to provide improved visibility
- Optimize existing systems and produce capacity reports for planning and budgeting
- Produce accurate IT asset inventories and reports to track target metrics and improve compliance
- Provide visibility and monitoring for agencies using Shared Services
We invite you to participate in this live, interactive webcast with SolarWinds Federal Sales Engineers.
Schedule conflict? Sign up anyway to get a copy of the slides and access to the on-demand presentation after the webcast.
When and Where
Start Time:May 24, 2017 10:00 AM CST (America/Chicago)
End Time:May 24, 2017 11:00 AM CST (America/Chicago)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- danielle.rogers (Owner)