Event has ended
SolarWinds® Federal User Group 2017
- Curious about SolarWinds newest products and features?
- Ready to step up your IT management and monitoring game?
- Want to know how other federal agencies are solving IT challenges?
Please join us for our SolarWinds Federal User Group in Washington, DC. This live, interactive, in-person event will give you the opportunity to meet and network with SolarWinds’ technical experts and leaders, Federal systems engineers, SolarWinds Federal partners, and military, civilian, and contractor users of SolarWinds software.
Presentation topics will include:
- SolarWinds Product Updates for Network Management, System Management, Database Management, Security, Cloud, and Tools products
- SolarWinds Enterprise Scalability and Integration
- Customer Case Studies
- And more
DATE: Thursday, March 23, 2017
TIME: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. ET
8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Presentations and Networking Break
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Lunch and Networking Break
1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Presentations and Closing Remarks
Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20004
Click here for directions
Registration is Free, but space is limited! RSVP Now.
Questions? Please contact:
Danielle Rogers, Federal Marketing Specialist, SolarWinds
Lisa M. Sherwin Wulf, Federal Marketing Leader, SolarWinds
When and Where
Start Time:Mar 23, 2017 7:00 AM CDT (America/Chicago)
End Time:Mar 23, 2017 2:00 PM CDT (America/Chicago)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- danielle.rogers (Owner)