Event has ended
Thursday, July 16th, 11:00 AM CDT
RSVP to the right to save your spot!
Do we even NEED monitoring and alerting tools in this day of hyper-converged, cloud-based, massively redundant, super-virtualized systems that have built in self-healing automation? Uh… shyeah! But often, the hard part is making the business understand that.
As an IT Pro with an interest (if not a specialization) in monitoring, you intuitively understand the value that monitoring brings to your organization. But frequently there’s a disconnect from other parts of the business, who view monitoring purely as a cost center. In this session Leon Adato and Joel Dolisy (tentative) take a deep dive into the numbers of monitoring, showing you how to:
- Quantify the ongoing value (cost avoidance, return on investment) of monitoring and alerting
- Capture the monitoring you have in place in order to identify redundancies and gaps
- Make a business case for upgrades or new tools that management will actually listen to
- Quickly drive through the RFP/RFQ process to help you find the best solution and vendor for your needs
Giveaways: After each session, attendees will be entered to win one of the following prizes:
- 2 $100 AmEx gift cards
- 1 1-year subscription to Power Up Box
That's 3 winners for each session! We will also have a grand prize at the end of Day 1 and 2. Stay tuned for more details to come!
Registration is required for this event. Need to register for thwackCamp 2015? Click here.
When and Where
Start Time:Jul 16, 2015 11:00 AM CDT (America/Chicago)
End Time:Jul 16, 2015 12:00 PM CDT (America/Chicago)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- DanielleH (Owner)