It is my pleasure to announce that VMAN 2019.4 RC2 is now available in your customer portal
Each release candidate is a fully tested and supported version of the product and you can upgrade current production servers, while retaining your complete configuration and history.
Note that this is the first release using the new VMAN version format that adheres to the version format of the Orion Platform. Version 2019.4 is the next release following VMAN 8.5 and is compatible with Orion Platform 2019.4
What's New in VMAN 2019.4 RC2
If you're looking for release notes and other supporting documentation, please click the links below:
VMAN 2019.4 release notes
VMAN 2019.4 system requirements
VMAN 2019.4 administrators guide
VMAN 2019.4 getting started guide
Orion Platform 2019.4 release notes
Orion Platform 2019.4 release summary
- Hardware Health for Nutanix - Integrated with Server & Application Monitor, a technical preview of Nutanix monitoring is available along with insight into the hardware health of your Nutanix appliances
- Get started with monitoring hardware health >>Learn more
- Nutanix Monitoring - What is included in the technical preview?
- Orion Log Viewer - the new and improved syslog and traps viewer
- Incredible Orion Maps improvements
- SolarWinds Service Desk (SSD), Formerly Samanage - Orion alert integration
Additional 2019.4 Release Candidates
Your Feedback Counts!
I'm incredibly interested in your feedback, and what's even better is that when you participate by downloading and installing the RC, you get thwack points. More importantly your feedback shapes our products. Post your thoughts, questions and concerns into the RC forum and not only will you be able to get some SolarWinds swag, but we the VMAN team will be watching for input to make the product better and better. In addition, sometimes you'll come up with a brand new feature ideas that we would want to consider for a future version. The best place to capture those ideas would be Virtualization Manager Feature Requests and as you can see from our WHAT WE'RE WORKING ON FOR VIRTUALIZATION MANAGER (UPDATED June, 2019) page, we take those inputs very seriously.