On June 18th, we announced the Availability of SolarWinds Service Desk, we also announced our first integration with the SolarWinds portfolio; the Remote Everywhere (DRE) solution.
This was only our first step. We will continue to invest in completing the rebranding work, enriching the DRE integration, and developing more integrations with the SolarWinds portfolio, here are some of the other things we are currently working on:
- Sentiment Analysis – Real time indicators of negative sentiment to help prioritize and analyze tickets based on the requester’s sentiment.
- Smart recommendation – to group and put the spotlight on all the Smart Insights.
Strengthening the ITSM Core
- Reports and Dashboard Enhancements that will improve the user experience and the gained value
- Visual SLA Timer – Giving visibility to the time left before an SLA breach
- CMDB - Better management and organization of Configuration Items that can also support their relationships
- Automation – Provide trigger for the automation roles when a field update occurs
- Requester SLA – Automating the process when incidents are stuck due to lack of feedback from the requester
- Default landing page selected by the user
- Incident Page Enhancements to improve the user experience and productivity
- New mobile application for agents with improved performance and user experience
- Chat – Out of the box chat capabilities to increase collaboration between requesters and agents
- Portal Solutions – new design and better navigation
- SW Orion integration –Leveraging the Orion Platform events and stored data to provide better service
- Windows Support –WMI Support & Windows Installer
Love it? Hate it? Want to be involved in our beta or design partnership programs? Let me know below!