Smart Service Desk
- Sentiment Analysis: Real-time indicators of negative sentiment to help prioritize and analyze tickets based on the requester’s sentiment.
Strengthening the ITSM Core
- Reports Enhancements:
- Sharing a live report with other agents
- Reports landing page for better orientation
- Adding new reports
- Dashboard Enhancements:
- Resizing the dashboard widgets
- Sharing dashboards
- Adding new widgets
- Visual SLA Timer: Configurable pre-breach thresholds that help in prioritizing incidents based on priority and time-to-breach
- CMDB: Generation 2 CMDB data model designed for better management and organization of Configuration Items: Extensible CI data model, CI relationships, custom CI types, custom CI fields and out-of-the-box IT CI set.
- Agent Settings: Providing more versatility to agents to configure their working environment
- Task and Approvals: in a service catalog we would like to add the possibility for assignment based on a User-Variable list.
- Continue the enhancements on the ITSM Page Tabs in order to improve the user experience
- New mobile application for the end-users (requesters)
- Chat: Further investing in the agent experience to make working in chat more efficient and auditable by adding:
- Agent Availability
- Windows scanner, WMI, and Red Hat Support
- Select scanned ports: Control performance, resources, and intrusiveness by selecting to scan only ports that the customers need visibility of
- Use a new CMDB data model to represent discovered entities
Love it? Hate it? Want to be involved in our beta or design partnership programs? Let me know below!