Did you know that NCM v8.0 is Generally Available?
I am happy to announce that there is a wealth of great functionality in this release and brings some highly requested features to light:
- Network Insight for Palo Alto Networks Firewalls
- An update Config Diff
- Additional vendor support for Firmware Upgrade
- Performance Improvements when running config backup jobs
If you would like to read more about any of these, you can read the blogs below. You can also read the release notes for the full details.
We have great releases from other SolarWinds products, as well, and those announcements/blogs for those can be found below:
- NPM 12.5 is now Generally Available!
- Better Traffic Visibility with NetFlow Traffic Analyzer Version 4.6
- Welcome to User Device Tracker 3.4, With CLI-Based Device Polling
- Introducing VoIP & Network Quality Manager 4.6 With CUBE Monitoring
Let me know your thoughts and questions for NCM v8.0, would love to hear what you think of the release. Please drop in new feature requests for anything you would like to see next.