You ask, we listen. Many of the top features being worked on in NPM are generated through your feedback - specifically your votes in our NPM Feature Requests forum and your participation in our Feedback Sessions.
Here's what the NPM Team is currently working on:
- UI Performance Optimizations - continuing to address our largest complaint in the last 10 years: user interface performance
- Microsoft Azure Integration - visibility into Azure Virtual Network Gateways, specifically VPN status and throughput
- Device Views - improving Device View by adding support for switch-stacks and additional vendors
- Improved Device Support - additional device support for commonly requested vendors
- Improved Interface Status - applying enhanced node status to interfaces
- New Dashboard Framework - next-generation summary dashboard framework
- Orion Maps - bridging the feature parity gap with Network Atlas
GIVE US FEEDBACK
We actively refine the product roadmap to solve your problems. Participate in Feedback Sessions for THWACK points and personalized input into the future of NPM. You can also submit and vote on NPM Feature Requests.