NPM 12.4 has shipped and we're hard at work building the next release. Here's what we're working on, in no particularly order.
- Network Insight for Palo Alto firewalls - Monitor site to site VPN tunnels, Global Protect client VPN, and other critical aspects of your Palo Alto firewalls. See NETWORK INSIGHT FOR PALO ALTO, Palo Alto Tunnel interface monitoring, and Add support for Palo Alto
- Next generation Orion mapping - First version delivered in NPM 12.3 via Orion Platform 2018.2. Working on the next version. See Network Atlas Update?, Network Atlas Overhaul, and Granular Link Speeds in Network Atlas.
- Node status improvements
- Improved upgrade experience – Do your whole upgrade from the web console.
- Azure DB Support
- Replace syslog/trap with the functionality from our new Log Manager product - See One alerting engine.
- Optimizing configuration wizard - Configuration wizard should take less time to complete.
Love it? Hate it? Want to be involved in early mockup and prototype reviews? Let me know below!