We are very excited to add Threat Monitor to our security portfolio and make it available to our customers. The heavy lifting of releasing the product is now out of the way and we are hard at work on the next version of Threat Monitor. Here is a view of what we are working on:
- Updated correlation engine and UI. We are overhauling the correlation engine to support more advanced correlation use cases and an interface to support easy creation and management of those rules.
- Out of the box compliance reports. New out of the box reports to support compliance initiatives such as PCI DSS and HIPAA.
- Downloadable trial. Although Threat Monitor is a SaaS solution, we want to provide new customers with the ability to download and install a collector they can connect to Threat Monitor to see their data in a short trial period.
- Enhanced multi-tenancy. Extend the Threat Monitor platform to support additional layers of multi-tenant support for organizations with multiple layers of security management and monitoring.
- Extended reporting. Report on offline data for longer periods of time.
- Simplified collector provisioning. Deploy a new collector faster and more easily.