To receive updates on the SCM roadmap, JOIN thwack and BOOKMARK this page
Here is a partial list of the things we are currently working on. Your comments and feedback are always welcome, and have been vital in shaping SCM into the product it is today. We are always listening, so please forward your feature requests, problems and use-case stories.
- Add Linux® support: Monitor hardware, software, files and script output for changes - Vote SCM for Linux/Unix Systems
- Additional "Out-of-the-Box" profiles: Vote on your favorite:
- Allow users to test scripts: When building a script, it would be great to be able to test it in SCM before pushing it out to the agents - Vote Test a script before I push it out
- Set Baselines at the profile or element level: Give me more granular control over the baselining feature - Vote: Set the baseline at the Profile/Element level (for one or more nodes)
- Structural Diff: Ignore structural changes to the output when comparing two versions - Vote: Structural Diff - Ignore structural changes when comparing files
- Support for SQL Scripting: Connect to a database, execute a query, capture the output - Vote: Support running SQL queries
If you don't see what you are looking for in the above list, check out the Server Configuration Monitor (SCM) Feature Requests forum and vote for your favorite features and add new ones by clicking Submit a Feature Request.
Available Beta and RC releases: