Since the release of Log Analyzer 2019.4, there have been a lot of things going on behind the scenes here at SolarWinds. Everything from new LA specific features to Orion platform enhancements are in the works! See below:
- Flat log file ingestion - Collect flat logs from applications running on Orion nodes utilizing the Orion agent.
- Continued feature parity work for syslogs and traps
- Analytics - we want to find problems you didn't know you have, by leveraging machine learning capabilities to detect anomalies in your log data.
- Sub-string Extraction - Create custom metrics and identify strings to be used as variables in alerting etc.
- New dashboard framework - Next generation summary dashboard framework.
- UI performance optimizations - Faster and more responsive web UI.
- Centralized upgrades - Pre-stage upgrades for reduced downtime.
- Orion maps - Bridging the feature parity gap with Network Atlas.
As always we welcome your input! If you have an idea for Log Analyzer be sure to post it in our feature request forum.