Hi All, I have created an Australian based Radar/Satellite/Pressure overlay for the Solarwinds NPM Worldwide Map, based on the code from s-k's topic here: https://thwack.solarwinds.com/docs/DOC-172700#start=50 While s-k's code was a great start, the Openweathermap API's are really slow and don't have Australian rain radars in them.
Below is a couple of screenshots showing the code at work.
To install follow the following procedure:
- Download the npm_wz.js file from this page
- Save npm_wz.js and place it into the folder C:\InetPub\SolarWinds\Orion\js\WorldMap.js\ on your Solarwinds server
- Edit the file "bundler.conf" in the folder C:\InetPub\SolarWinds\Orion\js\WorldMap.js\
- Add <file>npm_wz.js</file> to the bundler.conf file like the following:
- Save the file. Your Solarwinds NPM worldwide map should now show weather. If it doesn't, clear your cache or force a refresh of the NPM site.