If you are evaluating a SolarWinds product, these instructions will show you how to update your license information if you are in an environment with no internet connection.
- Run the SolarWinds License Manager
- In the Action column, choose the product you need to Activate or Upgrade or Extend Evaluation
- Enable the radio button for the server does not have internet access
- We need the Unique Machine ID in order to generate a license key
NOTE: Each product will have its own Unique Machine ID, so it needs to be run for each product
- Click the Copy Unique Machine ID button to generate this value
- Open Notepad and paste the ID value into notepad, this is the ID that needs to be sent to your slaes rep and we can create the license file
If you are extending multiple products, list each product and their Unique ID:
NCM: Unique ID
NPM: Unique ID
SAM: Unique ID
And so on….
- After we receive the information, we can generate a license file and send it back to you; this file will need to be copied to the disconnected server.
- Click the Browse button and navigate to the license file
- Click Next
- The license will be imported
- Click Finish