Thought I'd share this as I have not found it anywhere but managed to get it working, and i'm sure I'm not going to be the only one that has this similar dilemma
Currently I have 2x OID's setup in UDP that polls the CPU & Memory details for Cisco WLAN Controllers (55xx)
agentCurrentCPUUtilization - 184.108.40.206.4.1.14220.127.116.11.1
agentFreeMemory - 18.104.22.168.4.1.14179.5.3
The Memory was displayed in kbytes which sucked on the table I created. So i wanted to transform it from Kbytes to percent, but needed to find out how.
I then added the below OID
agentTotalMemory - 22.214.171.124.4.1.14126.96.36.199.2
Then I created a transform result using the below configuration;
The above basically takes the free memory and divides it from the total memory, times by 100 which equals the percentage.
I added the Truncate Function as it displayed too may numbers i.e. 43.256874587, using this command I was able to shorten it to 2 decimal places 43.25
This is now what it looks like on my web page;
Hope this help you all...
This document was generated from the following discussion: The specified item was not found.