This Custom Linux Script Monitor determines whether there are Stale NFS Mounts on the host. Perl is required on target host Command Line info (below) can be default - script does not call.
Future enhancements could be made to do the following;
Use command line variables to;
- Set file (/tmp/nfsCheck) location - Currently hard coded
- Set File System Type - Currently hard coded "Type nfs"
- Changed exit 1 in the if statement to exit 0. SAM won't output the statistic nor message if the component reports Down.
- Changed the Critical Threshold from "greater than 1" to "greater than 0".
- Removed "arg1 arg2" from the Command Line field.
- Changed Script Working Directory from "<7 spaces>" to "/tmp"
- Changed Component Monitor Name from "Linux/Unix Script Monitor" to "Overall Mount Point Status"