Since the release of Web Performance Monitor 3.0, there have been a lot of things going on behind the scenes here at SolarWinds. Many of those include enhancing WPM's capabilities to support new Orion Platform features. But, most important off all, we have been working on developing the next set of features. Below are just a few of those things to come.
- Remaining feature parity items in the new recorder - Image match, X/Y Clicks, Download / Upload steps, Conditional Steps
- Enhanced TCP Waterfall Charts - Additional and historical data for transaction steps.
- Improved Web Application Support - Enhanced support for web applications built on the latest technologies.
- Conditional Logic for Transactions - Handling for multiple transaction scenarios with conditional logic support.
- Persistent Cookie Injection - Ability to include required cookies for accurate playback of transaction steps.
Feel free to submit feature requests for WPM here: Web Performance Monitor (formerly SeUM) Feature Requests