Since the release of Web Performance Monitor 3.0, there have been a lot of things going on behind the scenes here at SolarWinds. Many of those include enhancing WPM's capabilities to support new Orion Platform features. But, most important of all, we have been working on developing the next set of features. Below are just a few of the items we are working on.
- Remaining feature parity items in the new recorder - Image match, X/Y Clicks, Download / Upload steps
- Enhanced TCP Waterfall Charts - Additional and historical data for transaction steps.
- Responsive design support - Set a specific resolution to emulate a variety of device types.
- Regular expressions - Search strings and patterns to validate text.
- Improved context switching - Maintain seamless context when a step action opens a new browser tab.
Feel free to submit feature requests for WPM here: Web Performance Monitor (formerly SeUM) Feature Requests