Since the release of Web Performance Monitor 2.2, there have been a lot of things going on behind the scenes here at SolarWinds. Many of those include enhancing WPM's capabilities to support new Orion Platform features. But, most important off all, we have been working on developing the next set of features. Below are just a few of those things to come.
- New Browser Engine - Portable browser engine support with no dependency on the locally installed operating system browser.
- Improved Web Application Support - Enhanced support for web applications built on the latest technologies.
- Waterfall Charts Enhancements - Additional and historical data for transaction steps.
- Conditional Logic for Transactions - Handling for multiple transaction scenarios with conditional logic support.
- Persistent Cookie Injection - Ability to include required cookies for accurate playback of transaction steps.
Bookmark and follow this page to see updates, and look out for the next Web Performance Monitor Beta.