You ask, we listen. Many of the top features being worked on in SAM are generated through your feedback, your participation in our user sessions and your votes in our Server & Application Monitor Feature Requests forum.
- Localization Improvements - German and Japanese customers will have improved native language support
- Simplified API polling – targeting streamlined support for Azure and Microsoft APIs, additional features for status/response time monitoring and improvements for parsing complex data structures.
- Scale improvements - increasing supported component count per polling engine in a single SAM instance
- WinRM support
- Improved custom property management - redesigned custom property editor
- Standardizing Status in Orion - Volume status improvements
- New dashboard framework - next generation summary dashboard framework
- UI performance optimizations - Faster and more responsive web UI
- Centralized upgrades - pre-stage upgrades for reduced downtime
- Orion maps - bridging the feature parity gap with Network Atlas
Give Us Feedback
We actively refine the product roadmap to solve your problems. Participate in user sessions for THWACK points and personalized input into the future of SAM.