Server & Application Monitor (SAM) 6.7 is out, and you can now take advantage of the new features like applications on Orion maps. Take a look at the release notes for additional information on all the new features. As always, we continue to work on delivering new and enhanced features for SAM. Below you will see some those features we are working for future releases.
- AppInsight for Active Directory – You are all familiar with our existing AppInsights for SQL Server, Exchange and IIS... This will be creating a similar view and experience for monitoring critical details of your Active Directory environment
- Cisco UCS Enhanced Support - Removing dependence from NPM and making available in SAM. Adding hardware health support
- Centralized Upgrades
- Website & Database Performance Improvements
- Windows Device Guard Support
- SAML Authentication Support
- New PerfStack Powered Chart resources
- Agent support for SuSE Enterprise Server 15, Oracle Linux, & Ubuntu 18
- Web Based Diagnostics
- HSTS & Secure Cookie Support
- Support for Windows Server 2019
As Always, if there is something you would like to see on our roadmap, please make sure to submit a new or vote for an existing feature request.