Server & Application Monitor (SAM) 6.5 is out, and you can now take advantage of the new features like Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring for Azure, additional application templates for monitoring Office 365, and enhanced application trouble shooting via the integrated database data in PerfStack. Take a look at the release notes for additional information on all the new features. As always, we continue to work on delivering new and enhanced features for SAM. Below you will see some those features we are working for future releases.
- Simplified Discovery Wizard – New discovery process with simplified steps, for a faster and easier monitoring experience.
- Automatic Application Dependency Mapping and Visualization – Discovery and topology view of multi-application and infrastructure relationships.
- Application Service Dashboard - High level view and status of business critical applications.
- Intelligent Application Discovery – Automatic identification of applications running in an environment.
- Support for Monitoring Always On Availability Groups – Ability to monitor Microsoft SQL Server Always On Availability Groups with AppInsight for SQL.
- Orion Agent for AIX – Monitor performance and availability of IBM AIX Power Systems
As Always, if there is something you would like to see on our roadmap, please make sure to submit a new or vote for an existing feature request.