You ask, we listen. Many of the top features being worked on in SAM are generated through your feedback, your participation in our user sessions and your votes in our Server & Application Monitor Feature Requests forum.
- Generic API Component – support for REST based API endpoints as sources of data
- Hardware Health for Nutanix - Adding hardware health with deep integration into Virtualization Manager
- AppInsight for Active Directory improvements - additional resources to make AppInsight for AD even better!
- Localization Improvements - Improved German and Japanese localization
- Support for Azure SQL Managed Instance - using Azure SQL Managed instance as the repository for Orion's SQL database
- Orion Maps Improvements - Improved workflows to quickly build large maps
- Website Performance - Faster and more responsive web UI
- Enhanced Volume Status - Volume status based on threshold defined globally or on the volume itself
- SolarWinds Service Desk (SSD) Formerly Samanage - Orion alert integration
- Syslog and Traps viewer update - Orion Log Viewer (the Free version of Log Analyzer) will ship as the default Syslog & Trap viewer in Orion Platform 2019.4 for all customers running SQL 2016 SP1 or later
- Those customers who have updated to VMAN 8.5 have already gotten a sneak preview of this new updated Syslog & Trap viewer with the VMware Events feature.
- Orion Log Viewer the New and Improved Version of the Syslog and Trap Viewers
Give Us Feedback
We actively refine the product roadmap to solve your problems. Participate in user sessions for THWACK points and personalized input into the future of SAM.