The release of Virtualization Manager (VMAN) 8.2, added new features and functionally. Check out the following link to see what was included in the most current release.
You ask, we listen. Many of the top features being worked on in VMAN today are generated through your feedback, your participation in our user sessions and your votes in our Virtualization Manager Feature Requests forums.
- Streamlined vSAN support -Support monitoring of VMware VSAN
- Support for Custom Properties in VMAN - VMAN 8.1 Above request feature for custom properties for VMAN objects
- VMware Events in VMAN PerfStack -
- Centralized Upgrades
- Next Generation Orion Mapping - First version delivered in VMAN 8.2.1 via Orion Platform 2018.2. Working on the next version.
- Website & Database Performance Improvements
- Windows Device Guard Support
- SAML Authentication Support
- Container monitoring
Looking for Feedback
I am actively refining the VMAN roadmap to solve your problems. Participate in user sessions for Thwack points and personalized input into the future of VMAN.
Worried about Upgrading to the Latest?
As these features grow closer to being released, I will be running Dev Assisted Upgrade sessions. Fill out this short survey to let me know you're interested.