The release of Virtualization Manager (VMAN) 8.3 added new features and functionally. Check out the following link to see what was included in the most current release.
You ask, we listen. Many of the top features being worked on in VMAN today are generated through your feedback, your participation in our user sessions and your votes in our Virtualization Manager Feature Requests forums.
- VMware event monitoring, alerting and correlation - correlate performance issues with events that have occurred in your VMware environment
- Virtual entity status updates - watch the status of your entities reflect changes in your environment based on monitored events
- Capacity planning enhancements - run reports across multiple clusters and other usability improvements
- Create alerts on VMware alarms
- Hyper-V static memory VM support
- Centralized Upgrades - upgrade all of your scalability engines with one workflow through the main poller
- Windows Device Guard Support
- SAML Authentication Support
Looking for Feedback
I am actively refining the VMAN roadmap to solve your problems. Participate in user sessions for Thwack points and personalized input into the future of VMAN.
Worried about Upgrading to the Latest?
As these features grow closer to being released, I will be running Dev Assisted Upgrade sessions. Fill out this short survey to let me know you're interested.