With our most recent release delivering SIP utilization monitoring from the Cisco CUBE, we bring you a list of items we are working for the future of VNQM.
- UI Performance optimizations - In coordination with the Orion Platform Team, we're focusing substantial efforts to improve user interface performance. A large portion of the development efforts for this release are devoted to improving page load performance on the Orion web interface! This effort is platform-wide.
- Architectural improvements in job scheduling
- Support for current versions of Cisco and Avaya solutions.
- Basic Juniper RPM UDP-based performance monitoring.
- UI Performance Optimizations - Faster and more responsive web UI.
- Support for Azure SQL Managed Instance – Using Azure SQL Managed Instance as the repository for Orion’s SQL database, extending work done in the previous release.
Got more ideas for our roadmap? Submit or vote on an existing feature request!