To receive updates on the WHD roadmap, JOIN thwack and BOOKMARK this page
We are currently in the planning phase for the next release, we are investigating following areas. As we move forward we will update this post to reflect what we are working on short-term. If there is anything missing or arguments to move things up, vote on product ideas or post a comment.
Web Help Desk is an important product in the SolarWinds portfolio. We have an engineering team dedicated to making improvements, adding features and fixing bugs.
As a mature product that satisfies the needs of most customers, the release cycle for this product will likely be slower than that of other products who are more quickly evolving. Our release cycles might be anywhere between 9 to 18 months depending on the number and complexity of the releases being added. SolarWinds is committed to Web Help Desk and will continue to improve it.
Here is a preview of some the features we are working on post v12.5.1;
- IOS Application updates - More to come on this as we progress through iterations but first task is to update to 64-bit version
- Client UI Re-Work - Next Gen UI (as recently performed on Dashboards)
- AWS/Azure/Docker - Market place packaging making it easier to stand up in the cloud.
- In product efficiency enhancements focusing on Assets, Ticketing, Reservations, PO
- Checklist within ticket - Based on this Idea in Thwack
- Reservation capabilities within a ticket
- Enhanced Search
- Multi-Tech per Ticket