Now that SEM 6.7 has shipped, we are already working hard on the next release. SEM v6.7 introduced a new HTML5 user interface, but we're by no means done yet. There is still valuable functionality within the Flash console which are working hard to migrate to the new UI. Here's what we're working on, in no particular order:
- Log Visualization: Graph logs and visualize data to gain valuable insights into your log data
- Email Templates: Build and manage your email templates within the HTML5 UI
- Filter to Rule: Easily pass filter conditions to the correlation rule builder, as per this request
- User Defined Groups: Build and manage your User Defined Groups within the HTML5 UI.
- Connector Profiles: Maintain SEM agents that share a common connector configuration within the HTML5 UI.
- SQL Auditor: Support for SQL Server 2017/2019 Extended Events.
- Office 365 Events: Support for Office 365 audit logs from sources including Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online and Sharepoint Online
I hope you’ll be happy with the direction we are going, especially with our HTML5 migration. We are actively looking for existing customers to give feedback. If you are interested, we’d love to hear from you!
Be sure to let us know here, and in the Security Event Manager Feature Requests forum if there are features you're really keen on. This list doesn't enumerate a lot of the features we're looking into for long term development and further releases, but we continually use Thwack as our biggest source of feedback.