Now that LEM 6.6 has shipped, we are already working hard on the next release. Here's what we're working on, in no particular order:
- Rules: the ability to create new rules and edit existing rules within our new HTML5 UI, while also taking Filters to Rules into consideration.
- Connector Profiles: create and edit Connector Profiles within the HTML5 UI which enables you to group devices and manage associated connectors in bulk.
- User Management: create, manage and assign permissions to LEM users via the HTML5 UI.
- Export Data: Ability to export search results from the Events Console to a CSV file.
- FIM Exclusions: eliminate some the noise associated with File Integrity Monitoring via adding exclusions for certain file types and folders within the FIM Connector settings.
- Java Upgrade: update to latest Java 11 to ensure the LEM appliance remains as secure as possible.
I hope you’ll be happy with the direction we are going, especially with our HTML5 migration. We are actively looking for existing customers to give feedback. If you are interested, we’d love to hear from you!
Be sure to let us know here, and in the Log & Event Manager Feature Requests forum, if there are features you're really keen on. This list doesn't enumerate a lot of the features we're looking into for long term development and further releases, but we continually use Thwack as our biggest source of feedback.