To receive updates on the Storage Resource Monitor roadmap, JOIN thwack and BOOKMARK this page.
Research & Development in Progress
Broadened device support for the Storage Resource Monitor (SRM) continues to be a top priority! Following is a list of what we're working on. This should not be interpreted as a promise that we will deliver on any of these items nor that their delivery will be in this order. Don't forget to VOTE for your favorite array or feature - simply drill down on the link below and click the up arrow!
- New Array Support
- Increase monitoring depth
- Monitor storage hardware health
- Storage controller/node monitoring v1
- Improved End to End Mapping
Available Betas and Release Candidates
- NEW! SRM 6.6 is now available in the Customer Portal. If you don't see the RC bits, check out this article.
- Release Candidate is a fully supported version ready for your production server.
- Customer Portal has links to the upgrade guide and release notes covering new functionality.
- Leave feedback and screenshots of your arrays in the Storage Resource Monitor Release Candidate forum.
SRM Orion Releases
Since the SRM Orion Module is so new and rapidly supporting new arrays, here's a quick list of the arrays and features we supported in recent releases.
|Release (Date)||Array Support||Hardware Health|
|SRM 6.5 (9/17)|
IBM FlashSystem A9000/A9000R
IBM DS 8xxx
EMC VMAX Flash Family
EMC VNX CLARiiON
EMC VNX Celerra/VNX Gateway
|SRM 6.4 (3/17)||IBM XIV|
Dell EMC EqualLogic
|SRM 6.3 (6/16)|
|SRM 6.2 (2/16)|
Hitachi® Data Systems AMS, USP VM, USPV, VSP G1000,
HP® StorageWorks XP
IBM® Spectrum™ Virtualize (Vxxx and SVC)
|SRM 6.1 (5/15)|
HP StoreServ 3PAR
Dot Hill AssuredSAN 4xxx/5xxx
|SRM 6.0 (2/15)|
EMC VNX / CLARiiON family
EMC VNX NAS Stand-alone Gateway / Celerra
Dell EqualLogic PS Series
NetApp E-Series (LSI)
IBM DS 3xxx / 4xxx / 5xxx
NetApp Filers running Data OnTAP 8 in:
Cluster-mode (aka Clustered Data OnTAP)