To receive updates on the DPA roadmap, JOIN thwack and BOOKMARK this page
Here is a partial list of the things we are currently working on. Your comments and feedback are always welcome, and have been vital in shaping Ignite into the product it is today. We are always listening, so please forward your feature requests, problems and use-case stories.
- Database Performance and Monitoring
- Index Analysis Index Analysis (including Missing Indexes)
- Intelligent Query Analysis
- Anomaly Detection
- Hybrid IT
- Azure SQL DB Discovery
- Application-Centric Troubleshooting
- Automatic mapping between Databases and Applications Automatic mapping between databases and applications
- Unexpected Simplicity
See and vote on all features here: Database Performance Analyzer Feature Requests
Available Betas & Release Candidates
- DPA Integration Module 11.1 Release Candidate is now available to customers, download from the Customer Portal.
- Now Available! DPA 11.1 Availability Groups, SQL 2017, Oracle 12.2 and Amazon Subscription
- DPA 11.0: Cloud Databases with a side of Availability Groups, Adaptive Plans and Storage
- DPA 10.2 Now Available - Root Blockers, Idle Blockers, Deadlocks and SQL 2016
- DPA 10.1 with Multi-Tenant Support for Oracle 12c is now available
- DPA 10 with MySQL support is available now!!!!
- DPA 9.2 Integration with Orion
- DPA 9.1 Support for Amazon RDS instances,Notations and Improved Oracle Plan support