To receive updates on the DPA roadmap, JOIN thwack and BOOKMARK this page
Here is a partial list of the things we are currently working on. Your comments and feedback are always welcome, and have been vital in shaping Ignite into the product it is today. We are always listening, so please forward your feature requests, problems and use-case stories.
- Database Performance and Monitoring
- Anomaly Detection Anomaly Detection
- Oracle 18c
- Hybrid IT
- Monitor Azure SQL Managed Instance Support Azure SQL DB Managed Instance
- Application-Centric Troubleshooting
- Automatic mapping between Databases and Applications Automatic mapping between databases and applications
- Unexpected Simplicity
- Add a configuration API Add a configuration API for DPA
- Alerting Improvements like Alerts - Allow the email subject and body to be customized and Alerts for "all-clear" messages once an issue has been fixed
- Reporting on Resource Metrics Create Reports for Resource Metrics
See and vote on all features here: Database Performance Analyzer Feature Requests
Available Betas & Release Candidates for Current Customers
- DPA 12.1 Beta Now Available!!!
- To take a look at the DPA 12.1 Beta, join the DPA Beta Forum.
- DPA 12.0 is Available:
- DPA Integration Module 11.1 - PerfStack, Blocking, and Deadlocks
- DPA 11.1 Availability Groups, SQL 2017, Oracle 12.2 and Amazon Subscription
- DPA 11.0: Cloud Databases with a side of Availability Groups, Adaptive Plans and Storage
- DPA 10.2 Now Available - Root Blockers, Idle Blockers, Deadlocks and SQL 2016
- DPA 10.1 with Multi-Tenant Support for Oracle 12c is now available
- DPA 10 with MySQL support is available now!!!!
- DPA 9.2 Integration with Orion
- DPA 9.1 Support for Amazon RDS instances,Notations and Improved Oracle Plan support