With the release of NCM v7.7 completed, we have started working on another great set of features.
Network Insight for Cisco Nexus
- ACL management for Nexus (building on Cisco ASA support introduced in NCM v7.7)
- Device Inventory support for Nexus devices including associated modules
- Nexus Firmware CVE reporting
- Firmware upgrade for Nexus including support for ISSU
- Additional device and config change templates for Nexus devices
- Other Nexus-specific capabilities including Virtual Device Context, Virtual Port Channel discovery and management
- Deeper NPM integration - for example Interface Configuration Snippets - be able to see interface configuration in context on Interface Details page
- New, consistent regex implementation - support standard .NET framework syntax.
- Centralized Upgrades including new Scalability Engines installer
- Next Generation Orion Mapping
- Updated reports for PCI DSS 3.2.