NPM 12.2 has shipped and we're hard at work building the next release. Here's what we're working on, in no particularly order.
- Network Insight for Cisco Nexus - Covering things like FEX, VPCs, VDCs, and better handling of large interface counts.
- Scalability Improvements - For example, increasing total element count per instance and adjusting UI workflows to work better in scale environments.
- Remote Collector - New, agent based collector for distributed environments and hybrid deployments
- Orion on RDS - Support for Amazon RDS as the repository for the Orion database
- Next Generation Orion Mapping
- Centralized Upgrades
- New Scalability Engines Installer
- Orion Agent AIX
- TLS 1.2 Support for Legacy Tools