To receive updates on the IPAM roadmap, JOIN thwack and BOOKMARK this page.
You spoke. We listened! Your feedback continues to be invaluable and incredibly important for us. More importantly, it's YOUR input that helps determine what goodies go into the pot. Based on your suggestions, this is what we delivered in IPAM 4.6:
- VMware vRealize Orchestrator Integration
- Microsoft Server 2012, 2016 DHCP Failover Support
- Extended API support for IPv6
We hope you enjoy what you're seeing so far. This is what we currently have cooking up for you:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Route 53 monitoring
- Azure DNS monitoring
- IP request form
- Extended Additional Poller Support (including support for overlapping IP addresses)
- Virtual routing and forwarding (VRF) support
Got more ideas for our roadmap? Submit or vote on an existing feature request!