We hope you're enjoying the features of our current UDT 2019.4 release! In this release, we introduced inventory pages for Help Desk users to concisely display users and devices we're tracking.
With another successful release under our belt, it's time to start working on new features for the next release. Here are just a few items we have in the works for you:
User Device Tracker
- Support for Cisco Viptela edge devices - discover and display directly connected devices for these SD-WAN appliances
- Support for Juniper ELS devices - discover VLAN information from Juniper ELS capable devices
- Orion map integration for connected endpoints - enable Orion Maps to consume and display connected endpoint information
Orion Platform improvements
- UI performance optimizations - Faster and more responsive web UI
- Centralized upgrades - pre-stage upgrades for reduced downtime
Learn more about the Orion Platform improvements here: The Orion Platform
We're continuing to work on improvements in product performance, resilience, and stability in this iteration.
Got more ideas for our roadmap? Submit or vote on an existing feature request!