To receive updates on the VNQM roadmap, JOIN thwack and BOOKMARK this page.
We are listening, and you were asking as for call quality monitoring and troubleshooting on your Avaya call managers and gateways (Got Avaya?? http://thwack.solarwinds.com/ideas/1250 ). This has became #1 on our priority list for the future and we already started implementing Avaya call data. What we would like to bring yo you is this:
VoIP quality/connectivity troubleshooting support for Avaya call managers and gateways:
- 1:1 and conference call troubleshooting/search - using CDR and CQR(Cisco CMR eq.) records that contain call quality metrics, error codes and timestamps,
- Call signaling chart - visually show how the call was connected (who called whom, how the call was forwarded, show the flow when connecting conference calls)
- Gateway statistics - bad vs. successful calls, possibility to include gateway name in call search functionality
- Call manager statistics - registered/unregistered phones, bad vs. successful calls.
- Performance improvement for both Cisco and Avaya call details record so you will be able to store and seek on data more than 1 month old.
- SQL 2014 support
We will be more than happy to co-operate with Avaya interested users during Beta and RC phases in order to validate our solution for your problems.
PLEASE NOTE: We are working on these items based on this priority order, but this is NOT a commitment that all of these enhancements will make the next release. We are working on a number of other smaller features in parallel. If you have comments or questions on any of these items (e.g. how would it work?) or would like to be included in a preview demo, please let us know!