Securing Your Profile
If you're concerned about privacy, you can limit who sees different parts of your profile by using profile privacy settings.
- 1. Click your name to view your profile.
- 2. Click Edit profile & privacy in the Actions menu.
- 3. Click Privacy Settings.
- 4. For each profile field, select the type of user who can view it. If you select everyone, then all users can see the contents of that field. Make sure you don't hide too much about yourself because that's how others will connect with you. Your admin may control who sees certain fields, such as those without a Visible to... option.
Note: You can take a look at how others will see your profile by using the Preview your profile tool to the right. Just select the person whose view of your profile you want to see. Click Save and Finish if you're done, or click Close to return to the Privacy Settings page.
- 5. Click Save if you are still on the Privacy Settings page.