We are pleased to announce the general availability of SolarWinds Web Help Desk 12.0.1. This is a service release, which contains number of improvements and fixes. Namely,
- Installation issues with non-standard installations
- Friendlier and more informative messages during installation and upgrade
- Certificate issues on Exchange when running SSL.
- Upgrade and migration issues.
- PostgreSQL service does not start on Win2003.
- E-Mail account type label includes Exchange 2013.
- Exception when deleting an attachment.
- Upgrade fails when IP Address is bound in WHD.conf.
- Unable to create ticket notes using API.
- Escalate privileges to admin when running WHD scripts in Windows.
- WHD discovery Engine (WMI) ignores XP machines.
- Escalate privileges to admin when running WHD installer.
- Performance issues with SAVE operation on notes.
- Installer blocks on maintenance expired.
- Discovery engine not collecting HDD info.
- Additional logging during migration.
- Call uninstallation of whd from installer.
- Update installation script to be HDD independent.
- Verify previous installation of WHD.
- Windows installation on different HDD.
You can view the full set of release notes here.
Download Web Help Desk now and have fun!