We have completed the bulk of the development effort and are now focused on testing the latest release of Kiwi Syslog Server (KSS). KSS v9.4 has reached Beta status. This is your chance to install the latest version and provide feedback on the new features and fixes. Providing feedback during the beta is the best way to ensure that your feedback will be incorporated in to the release. To participate, simply fill out and you will be sent the download links for the Beta. Remember, Betas cannot be installed in production and you cannot upgrade the Beta to any other future versions.
The following enhancement have been added to KSS:
- Moving to a new web server
This change brings a lot of new functionality "for free". Examples:
- SSL (https) support for Web Access
- Process health monitoring
- TCP port sharing
- And much more! (See UltiDev Web Server Pro pages for details.)
- Active Directory authentication for web access
- Alerting for Message Queue Monitor
Be notified when the number of messages in the message queue crosses certain threshold. This indicates there might be performance problems and gives you chance to take an action before messages get dropped.