As always, here comes a list of items we are working for the future of VNQM. We are listening and your comments will be more than welcomed.
- Support for SIP Trunk utilization troubleshooting and SIP protocol connectivity troubleshooting. Support for SIP and H.323 Trunk utilization monitoring Gateway / trunk Combined utilization view and alerting.
- End-To-End visualization of network map between two phones and connected ports & switches on a call route.
- Updating visuals - more attractive charts (zoom-in) + Web Based Report for VNQM , Export report from VoIP search page
- More out of the box reports with capacity trending. advanced VNQM reports
- Support for MS SQL 2014
- Performance improvements and more CDR data retention period (more than 1 month of the data in DB)
- Support for Cisco IO 15.x, ISR for IPSLA Support for IOS 15.3 on ASR
- Monitor PRI Utilization by Call Count Instead of % Utilization
PLEASE NOTE: We are working on these items based on this priority order, but this is NOT a commitment that all of these enhancements will make the next release. We are working on a number of other smaller features in parallel. If you have comments or questions on any of these items (e.g. how would it work?) or would like to be included in a preview demo, please let us know!