To receive updates on the WHD roadmap, JOIN thwack and BOOKMARK this page
We are currently in the planning phases for the next release, based on user feedback we are investigating following areas. As we move forward we will update this post to reflect what we are working on short-term. If there is anything missing or arguments to move things up, vote on product ideas or post a comment.
After release of Web Help Desk v12.2, we are now busily working on some new features and enhancements to the product. Here is a preview of some the features:
- Parent-Child relationship
- Ability to link tickets without any limits, group related tasks and track them under same parent
- Automate processes like "New employee" or "Employee termination process"
- Ability to track ad-hoc projects or simply related issues
- Get view on progress of child tickets, status and who they are assigned to
- Some relevant feature requests:
- Change Management, for example
- "Change request" ticket type to better distinguish between service requests and changes
- Ability to report on changes
- Automation of change requests
- Note: We are still in planning phase and you can influence priorities and change management feature in WHD now! Please vote for more change management features here in this survey and comment in this forum
- Log export for easier troubleshooting
- Asset Reporting
- Purchase Order reporting
- Parts reporting
- NPM integration improvements
- Ability to export reports to Excel
- Ticket Approvals from Tech interface
- iOS Application improvements
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a commitment that all of these enhancements will make the next release. We are working on a number of other smaller features in parallel. If you have comments or questions on any of these items (e.g. how would it work?) or would like to be included in a preview demo, please let us know!