The SolarWinds Engineer’s Toolset – 10.9.1 Release Candidate is now available for download in your customer portal.
This Release Candidate fixes the following issues.
• Issues with Neighbor Map (250173, 186932)
• Port Mapper - In correct VLAN ID displayed (156029)
• Bandwidth Gauge –Historical Statistics issue fixed (175923)
• Subnet Calculator – Resulting in wrong subnets (243226, 228460, 222771)
• Port Scanner crashes (222332, 218038)
• Switch Port Mapper does not work with Cisco Nexus 5000 (197087)
• Switch Port Mapper does not show MAC Address (204097)
• Switch Port Mapper fails to export to CSV format (250453)
• Workspace Studio Crash (236890, 236888)
• TraceRoute crashes when hostname is not resolved (233322)
• Cannot add nodes to Bandwidth Gauges, with Non Admin user rights (234987)
• WorkSpace Studio: Interface Chart % Utlization Rx+Tx faulty logic (245706)
• SNMP Real Time Graph displaying duplicate column names (250074)
• Watch It gives a Run-Time error after exiting the application when log in as a standard user (241675)
• Compare config Tool error out when logged in as a standard user (240296)
We have also included some enhancements into the tools.
• Enhancements into the TraceRoute tool.
• WorkSpace Studio - Export function available in IP Network Browser.
• Neighbor Map can now export to Visio
• Proxy Ping supports IPV6 and SNMPv3
• SFTP functions using DSA Algorithms
• Fixed the renaming of file name in SCP Server and TFTP Server Tools.
The full set of release notes will be available when we have the formal release.
P.S: The Release Candidate (RCs) is a fully supported early release available to existing customers. If you have active maintenance and you are interested in the RC, please download the RC from your Customer Portal..