Since the release on NPM 11.5 we've been hard at working building the next round of exciting functionality and improvements in existing functionality. I'm excited to share the following list of items we're working on:
- Updated UI Look and Feel - The UI is receiving some love this release, spanning across NPM, SAM, VMAN, and the other Orion based products.
- Deep Visibility into F5 load balancers - Covering things like connection counts by VIP and server. NPM F5 infoFEATURE REQUEST - F5 Load Balancers - Show Wide IP status, GTM Server List, etc - Case #448234
- Monitoring for Cisco Switch Stacks (3750, 3850, 2960S) - Covering things like stack master, stack ring health, enumerating members, tracking member changes, per member hardware health, and so on. Cisco Stack monitoring
- Syslog / Traps / search improvements - Search Enhancements
- Unmanage behavior improvements - Unmanage reason (like shutdown tracker in Windows 2008) Silence Alerts While Still MonitoringUnmanage reason (like shutdown tracker in Windows 2008)Show 'Unmanaged' durationSilence Alerts While Still Monitoring
- Manage Pollers improvements - map sysoid values to arbitrary text for node details properties. Unknown Devices: admin mapping of sysObjectID to Vendor and MachineType
- Enhancements to view restrictions
- QoE Transport-Layer Metrics
- Increased scalability per SolarWinds instance (target of 250k elements / instance)
- Improved performance and decreased resource load times via analysis with SolarWinds DPA
- Increased number of pollers possible per instance
You can always access the most up to date version of this information here: What We're Working on for NPM (Updated July 28, 2015)
Disclaimer: Comments given in this forum should not be interpreted as a commitment that SolarWinds will deliver any specific feature in any particular time frame. All discussions of future plans or product roadmaps are base on the product teams intentions, but those plans can change at any time.