Now that Virtualization Manager (VMAN) 6.3 includes new management actions, alert remediation, and more, we’ve moved full steam ahead on the next release. We are continuing the evolution into a complete monitoring and management tool for virtualization environment. Here are the highlights of what we have we are currently working on:
- Continued integration into the SolarWinds Orion platform
- Recommendations - Recommended actions to take to ensure performance, optimal capacity, avoid potential issues, and improve uptime.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (KVM) support
- Citrix XenServer Support
- Cloud Monitoring and Management
- VMware vCenter and Microsoft Hyper-V Events
Disclaimer: Comments given in this forum should not be interpreted as a commitment that SolarWinds will deliver any specific feature in any particular time frame. All discussions of future plans or product roadmaps are base on the product teams intentions, but those plans can change at any time.
If you don't see what you are looking for here, you can always add your idea(s) and vote on features in our Virtualization Manager Feature Requests forum.