Yes, we made it to the RSA! Our product experts went to RSA Conference this week held at Moscone Center, San Francisco. Our Head Geeks Patrick Hubbard and Lawrence Garvin were at the booth (#2507, South Expo) talking to security practitioners from across the world. We had a great show at RSA. People stormed our booth and were excited to talk to us. There were a lot of happy customers singing praise of the SolarWinds products that they were already using and showing adulation to the security products that we were featuring at RSA. We had a diverse audience visiting our booth including security admins, security analysts, network admins, IT admins, CISOs, CEOs, from a wide range of industry sectors and geographies, etc.
IT Security Solutions from SolarWinds
We featured an array of our IT security software at RSA and gave demos to tons of people. Some of our security solutions featured in RSA were:
- SolarWinds Log & Event Manager (LEM) – full-functioned SIEM software for centralized log management, threat detection, automated remediation, and compliance
- SolarWinds Firewall Security Manager (FSM) – multi-vendor firewall security management software for firewall rule analysis & clean-up, change management & impact analysis, and security auditing
- SolarWinds Patch Manager – centralized and automated patch management, software asset inventory, patch vulnerability assessment and patch reporting
- SolarWinds Serv-U Managed File Transfer Server – managed file transfer and secure file sharing software
- SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager (NCM) – network configuration, change and compliance management software which was selected as the winner in SC Magazine Awards for BEST RISK/POLICY MANAGEMENT SOLUTION category. This was the icing on the cake at RSA as we got the news when we were featuring NCM at the conference.
- SolarWinds User Device Tracker (UDT) – automated network device tracking, switch port mapping, and monitoring rogue device connections
It was a successful show for us overall reinforcing our footing in the IT security and SIEM technology landscape where we offer a bunch of unbelievably affordable and effective security products to IT teams far and wide.
A happy customer quothed SolarWinds products are like the tires of a car, and are so vital and essential that the network and IT infrastructure cannot work the way one wants it to unless one has SolarWinds.
I was there as one of SolarWinds’ Beast Masters (booth staff) @ RSA 2014, and I loved the show!
PS: If you had visited our booth at RSA, you would now be the proud owner of our “Manage the IT Beast” t-shirt which was a rage at the conference, and we had people queuing up to grab one.