If you aren't familiar with DNSstuff - in a nutshell - the tools on the site can help you:
- Perform forensic analysis of name and email servers, path analysis, authenticate and locate domains.
- Keep an eye on blacklists and monitor web, email and name server compliance and connectivity.
- Dramatically increase the efficiency, accuracy and quality of your searches, lookups and analysis.
- Perform forensic analysis on a variety of domain and email concerns.
- All in one comprehensive report.
So please, check out the site, give the tools a try, and as always, let us know what you think on the thwack forum.