You've got everything locked down tight. Your servers are patched, your infrastructure is healthy, your users are happy, even your printers are full of paper. Everything’s as it should be.
Then, something changed. You don't know where, and you don't know what, you just know something’s wrong. Something new, something different, something unexpected has befallen your quiet life. It’s time to alter your outlook. You need to transform the way you defend your environment and yourself.
Complete the mission shortcut between May 6, 2019 and June 2, 2019 to earn an additional 1,000 THWACK® points & enter to win an iPad!
IT infrastructure event logs can generate hundreds (if not thousands) of instances per second, making it difficult for even the most sophisticated search algorithms to keep pace. Your security posture is only as effective as your ability to search for words or phrases that may indicate suspicious or malicious activity. SolarWinds® Log & Event Manager is a tool designed to help IT and security professionals visualize cyberactivity search results that could be useful in identifying potential threats to on-premises IT infrastructure. Visualizing your search results can help make sense of log data and reduce your exposure to attacks and suspicious activity. Show us how frequently words appear in your log data using the Word Cloud in nDepth!
- Download a free trial of Log & Event Manager
- Navigate to Explore -> nDepth
- NOTE: The Ops Center may not be your default view when you log into the tool. If this is the case, select the LEM Console link in the upper right-hand corner of your view, and then proceed to step #3
- Select the Word Cloud icon from the ribbon below the main window
- Take a screenshot of the Word Cloud that is displayed.
- Submit screenshot HERE
Correctly answer all 20 questions by June 2, 2019 and get entered to win the Grand Prize! Lenovo Chromebook 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop