Any time you put bandwidth hogs and large amounts of flow traffic in the mix there’s a chance you could have an unexpected network disruption on your hands. Properly analyzing and understanding flow data is an integral part of maintaining a healthy network. This month’s bonus mission showcases three FREE flow monitoring tools that can help you distribute, test and configure your flow traffic.
Ready to fine tune your flow analysis? Start the mission!
Complete the mission shortcut between January 21, 2019 and February 4, 2019 to earn an additional 1,000 THWACK® points & enter to win a Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Hit us with your best shot! Provide us one screenshot that demonstrates how you are using your favorite flow tool. We really want to get an idea of the way our users are benefiting from their flow tool bundle, so be sure to send us the best picture possible of one of your tools from the bundle in action by following the below instructions:
- Download the Free Tools Bundle and unzip the three tools included. Install one or more of them.
- Take a screenshot from one of the three tools:
- In the NetFlow Replicator tool, run the tool and expand the “Console” configuration at the bottom of the screen. Populate the Console configuration and take a screenshot.
- In the NetFlow Generator tool, run the tool and configure the address and port of your NTA server. Uncheck “Node Simulation”, scroll down and add some endpoints. Select “Run Generator”, and take a screenshot of the “Running Status” screen.
- In the NetFlow Configurator tool, run the tool and take a screenshot of the “Device Configuration” screen
- Upload your screenshot for a chance to win!
Correctly answer all 10 questions by February 3rd 2019 and get entered to win the Grand Prize! Audio-Technica AT-LP120-USB Direct-Drive Professional Turntable