Thwacksters, it is important that you remember the journey to the cloud begins with one step.
In this mission you will encounter spiritual cloud guides on your way to the snow-capped peaks where happy little clouds roam. These guides include: Librato, Papertrail, TraceView, and Pingdom. Use the wisdom and hints they give you each day to answer the questions.
By the end of your journey you will learn that SolarWinds Monitoring Cloud is a suite of SaaS products that helps you solve complex performance and reliability problems with your cloud infrastructure or apps.
We wish you luck as you embark on your journey to the cloud.
Wax on, wax off. Wax on, wax off.
Use the mission’s resources to complete the tasks and answer the questions for a chance to win!
- Correctly answer each question during the week and you'll be entered to win the weekly prize.
- Correctly answer all 20 questions over the course of the month and you'll be entered to win the Grand Prize: Oculus Rift + Oculus Touch
A new question will open every day (Monday - Friday) starting on January 9th.
Once a question has opened, it will remain open until February 5th @ 11:59pm.
Check the schedule below for exact open/close times.
Correctly answer all five questions within a given week and you’ll be entered to win the weekly prize:
- Week 1 Drawing January 16th: Remote control Sumo Wrestlers + Automatic sand drawing (zen garden)
- Week 2 Drawing January 23rd: Sphero BB8 + Force Band
- Week 3 Drawing January 30th: XBOX 1S + Battlefield
- Week 4 Drawing February 6th: Sonos Play:3
- Grand Prize Drawing February 6th: Oculus Rift + Oculus Touch
150 points are being awarded for each correctly answered question. There are 20 questions, which means you can earn a maximum of 3,000 points for this mission.
Complete questions 1-5 by January 15th to be entered to win
Complete questions 6-10 by January 22nd to be entered to win
Complete questions 11-15 by January 29th to be entered to win
Complete questions 16-20 by February 5th to be entered to win